Comodo Internet Security icon

Comodo Internet Security For Windows

7.612.2.2.7036Security Status
Download (4.8 MB)

About Comodo Internet Security

Comodo Internet Security is an award-winning and free security solution for Windows that offers comprehensive protection against known and unknown malware. Combining powerful features such as antivirus, firewall, auto-sandbox, host intrusion prevention, and website filtering, Comodo Internet Security ensures that your computer remains secure in today's dangerous online world.

Key Feature

1: Real-Time Scanner and Cloud-Based Protection
Comodo Internet Security's real-time scanner constantly monitors your computer for threats, protecting you from the moment you start Windows. Its cloud-based scanner uses real-time virus blacklists, eliminating the need to download updates before receiving protection against newly discovered threats.

2: Auto-Sandbox Technology
Traditional antivirus software can detect only around 40% of viruses in circulation, leaving the other 60% of unknown viruses to run freely. Comodo Internet Security addresses this issue by automatically isolating all unknown files in a secure container called the sandbox. Applications in the sandbox run with restricted privileges, write to a virtual file system and registry, and are not allowed to access other processes or your private data, ensuring that potential new malware remains securely locked away.

3: Secure Shopping Feature
Comodo Internet Security's Secure Shopping feature provides next-generation security for online banking and shopping. Under Secure Shopping, websites open inside a virtual environment isolated from the rest of your system, preventing any downloaded content from infecting your computer. This feature also offers SSL certificate checking, key-logger protection, website filtering, screenshot blocking, and remote connection prevention, creating a secure and threat-resistant tunnel between you and your target website.

4: Firewall and Host Intrusion Prevention
The integrated firewall and host intrusion prevention system provide an additional layer of security, safeguarding your computer from unauthorized access and potential security breaches.

5: User-Friendly Interface
Comodo Internet Security is designed to cater to both IT novices and experienced users, offering a user-friendly interface and straightforward setup process, making it easy to navigate and manage your security settings.

In conclusion, Comodo Internet Security is a comprehensive and powerful security solution that offers robust protection against known and unknown malware. With its real-time scanner, auto-sandbox technology, secure shopping feature, firewall, and host intrusion prevention, Comodo Internet Security ensures that your computer remains secure in today's dangerous online world.

Reviewed by Vivian D. Stephens


Updated onApril 27, 2020
Operating systemWindows 8, Windows Vista, Windows, Windows 7, Windows XP

Old Versions

Comodo Internet Security12.2.2.7036
April 27, 2020
exe32 bit
Comodo Internet Security icon
Comodo Internet Security for PC
Detect and destroy malware with powerful malice intrusion prevention and website filtering.
Free Downloadfor Windows

How to download and Install Comodo Internet Security on Windows PC

  • Click on the Download button to start downloading Comodo Internet Security for Windows.
  • Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
  • Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install Comodo Internet Security on Windows PC.
  • Now you can open and run Comodo Internet Security on Windows PC.