Telerik Fiddler is a free web debugging proxy for any browser, system or platform.
This tool is handy when you're working with an application that makes server requests and you want to troubleshoot.
Reviewed by Leticia F. Curry
Updated onAug 22, 2017
Fiddler for PC
Analysis and optimization of HTTP traffic.
How to download and Install Fiddler on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading Fiddler for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install Fiddler on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run Fiddler on Windows PC.
Alternatives to Fiddler
- WhatsApp DesktopUse Whatsapp for PC from your Desktop8.2
- Google ChromeFast, easy and clean internet surfing experience with Google Chrome8.8
- Official Facebook app for PC.9.4
- TikTokEnjoy creating and sharing videos on TikTok for PC8.4
- Official Instagram App for Windows9.2
- Intel UnisonConnect your PC to your smartphone with Intel Unison.9.4
- Telegram for DesktopChat with all your Telegram contacts from your desktop8.4
- WhatsApp Desktop BetaDownload the latest WhatsApp Beta on your PC7.0