About MSI Afterburner
MSI Afterburner is one of the best tools for overclocking your graphics card, and for monitoring its temperatures and fan speeds. A largely one-person project, MSI Afterburner is a superpopular application for all sorts of gamers and enthusiasts, and with good reason: it's very capable.
Reviewed by Vivian D. Stephens
Updated onAug 19, 2023
MSI Afterburner for PC
Make the most of your graphics card
How to download and Install MSI Afterburner on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading MSI Afterburner for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install MSI Afterburner on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run MSI Afterburner on Windows PC.
Alternatives to MSI Afterburner
- ASRock Polychrome RGB SyncManage RGB lighting on your PC with ASRock motherboards10.0
- HP SmartHP's official app for managing your printer10.0
- Microsoft Office 2019Install Word, Excel and PowerPoint with Office 20198.0
- Bluetooth Driver InstallerYour Bluetooth is not working?9.0
- WinRARReally fast and efficient file compressor8.6
- App InstallerInstall apps from the Microsoft Store manually10.0
- MSI CenterGet MSI-exclusive features in one platform.10.0
- BreeZip: RAR & ZIP ExtractorCompress RAR and ZIP files easily with BreeZip.10.0