Technitium MAC Address Changer allows you to change Media Access Control (MAC) Address of your Network Interface Card (NIC) irrespective to your NIC manufacturer or its driver. It has a very simple user interface and provides ample information regarding each NIC in the machine. Every NIC has a MAC address hard coded in its circuit by the manufacturer. This hard coded MAC address is used by windows drivers to access Ethernet Network (LAN). This tool can set a new MAC address to your NIC, bypassing the original hard coded MAC address. Technitium MAC Address Changer is a must tool in every security professionals tool box.
About Technitium MAC Address Changer
Reviewed by Technitium
Updated onNovember 19, 2015
Operating systemWindows 10, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows, Windows 2000, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows XP
Technitium MAC Address Changer for PC
Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC) Address easily.
How to download and Install Technitium MAC Address Changer on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading Technitium MAC Address Changer for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install Technitium MAC Address Changer on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run Technitium MAC Address Changer on Windows PC.
Alternatives to Technitium MAC Address Changer
- WhatsApp DesktopUse Whatsapp for PC from your Desktop8.2
- Google ChromeFast, easy and clean internet surfing experience with Google Chrome8.8
- Official Facebook app for PC.9.4
- TikTokEnjoy creating and sharing videos on TikTok for PC8.4
- Official Instagram App for Windows9.2
- Intel UnisonConnect your PC to your smartphone with Intel Unison.9.4
- Telegram for DesktopChat with all your Telegram contacts from your desktop8.4
- WhatsApp Desktop BetaDownload the latest WhatsApp Beta on your PC7.0