WinMTR is a network diagnostic tool that allows users to diagnose network-related problems efficiently. This open-source tool is incredibly easy to use, making it perfect for both novice and veteran users.
Simply running the software and entering the destination IP address or host name of the target server will initiate the diagnostic process. WinMTR will analyze the network activity between your location and the target server, ensuring that all packets are tracked and abnormalities are flagged.
This application allows users to establish a connection route between their location and a specific address to track ping activity on the network. With this, it becomes simple to monitor network latency, packet loss, and other fundamental network performance metrics.
With WinMTR, you can configure the size of the ping in the options menu for more precise diagnostics. After you push the start button, the tool will display results in just a matter of minutes.
After the diagnostic process, the tool provides users with a detailed report that includes all the relevant information about the route you’ve traced. You can export the diagnostic report in either HTML or TXT formats.
In summary, WinMTR is an incredibly useful and efficient tool for monitoring network problems. It's perfect for anyone who experiences network latency issues or problems with packet loss. The program is straightforward to use, even for beginners, and the results are displayed quickly, saving users precious time. This powerful yet straightforward tool is a must-have and should be included in any network troubleshooting toolkit.
Reviewed by Eddie C. Reardon
Updated onAug 6, 2013
WinMTR for PC
Get basic information about a route on a certain network
How to download and Install WinMTR on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading WinMTR for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install WinMTR on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run WinMTR on Windows PC.
Alternatives to WinMTR
- WhatsApp DesktopUse Whatsapp for PC from your Desktop8.2
- Google ChromeFast, easy and clean internet surfing experience with Google Chrome8.8
- Official Facebook app for PC.9.4
- TikTokEnjoy creating and sharing videos on TikTok for PC8.4
- Official Instagram App for Windows9.2
- Intel UnisonConnect your PC to your smartphone with Intel Unison.9.4
- Telegram for DesktopChat with all your Telegram contacts from your desktop8.4
- WhatsApp Desktop BetaDownload the latest WhatsApp Beta on your PC7.0