AOMEI Backupper Standard is free backup software that supports backing up files and folders, hard drives, and even the system partition.
The program interface is probably the easiest we've used in a backup program, even though we'd consider the program pretty advanced.
This should definitely be a contender when choosing a good backup program. The interface is easy to work with for anyone, and it's packed full of great features.
About AOMEI Backupper
Reviewed by Paula L. White
Updated onSep 19, 2023
AOMEI Backupper for PC
Backup, restore and clone your Windows system
How to download and Install AOMEI Backupper on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading AOMEI Backupper for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install AOMEI Backupper on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run AOMEI Backupper on Windows PC.
Alternatives to AOMEI Backupper
- SpotifyListen to your favorite artists for free on streaming8.6
- iTunes (64-bit)The perfect partner for your new iPod or iPhone8.2
- DTS Sound UnboundEnjoy the best audiovisual experience with DTS Sound Unbound.6.0
- Adobe Photoshop ExpressAdvanced photo-editing from this free program9.2
- Groove MusicPlay all your music on Windows with Groove Music.7.0
- XviD Video CodecAn open-source MPEG-4 video codec to compress videos in various formats easily.7.6
- Dolby AccessActivate and configure Dolby Atmos on your Windows PC10.0
- Serato DJA professional tool for creating your own mixes8.6