Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning is a first-person horror game inspired by educational games from the 1990s that quickly became popular among PC gamers. This game sees you take on the role of a student in a school where Professor Baldi is chasing you relentlessly, making for an incredibly tense and terrifying gaming experience.
To complete the game, you must collect all seven notebooks scattered throughout the school and make your escape. However, you must do so while constantly looking over your shoulder, as Baldi is hot on your heels, ready to catch you at any given moment. This sense of urgency and danger creates an immersive and thrilling gaming experience that is sure to keep players on the edge of their seats throughout.
In addition to the standard game mode, Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning also features an infinite mode that challenges players to find as many notebooks as possible. However, unlike the standard mode, the game only ends when Baldi catches up to you. This mode provides even more excitement and difficulty, testing the player's skills to the limit.
As if running from Baldi wasn't enough, you'll quickly realize that there are other teachers roaming the halls of the school, all of whom are looking for reasons to punish you. If they catch you where you shouldn't be, they'll send you to detention or make you jump rope, disrupting the peaceful and eerie atmosphere of the school.
Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning has gained popularity by offering a unique aesthetic that appeals to nostalgic gamers, while also delivering a highly frightening and engaging gaming experience. While it may appear relatively innocent at first, the game quickly becomes incredibly scary, and the tension only increases as you progress through the levels.
Overall, Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning is a horror game that combines educational games from the 1990s with modern horror aesthetics, delivering an experience that will keep players on the edge of their seats. The game provides a challenging, immersive and highly entertaining experience that is sure to leave you both terrified and wanting more.
About Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning
Reviewed by Ryan J. Boudreaux
Updated onJun 5, 2020
Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning for Windows
Learn with Baldi... or not
How to download and Install Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning on Windows PC.
Alternatives to Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning
- Free FireOne of Android's most popular battle royales available for your PC8.8
- Free Fire MAXPlay Free Fire Max from your PC!9.0
- BlueStacks App PlayerRun Android apps on your PC7.6
- GTA IV: San AndreasSan Andreas is back to life in GTA IV9.0
- Summertime SagaExperience a fun and spicy adventure in Summertime Saga8.4
- PUBG MobilePlay this amazing battle royale on your PC9.2
- Geometry Dash SubZeroThe new Geometry Dash release8.6
- Stumble GuysSurvive to the end in this fun clone of Fall Guys9.4