Reviewed by Yasmin Souza Ferreira
Yes, it is necessary to have GTA V to play online with the FiveM mod. It is also necessary to have it updated to the latest version.
Playing on FiveM's servers and not on the official ones has many advantages. There are more game modes, such as Roleplay. In addition, you will be able to use tricks to fly, make cars appear, have infinite weapons, and much more.
After installing FiveM, all you have to do is find a server that uses the Roleplay mode.
No, you cannot be banned from the official online mode of GTA V for using FiveM. Both services operate independently, and FiveM does not modify the original GTA V and GTA Online files.
If you get banned from GTA Online, you can play online with FiveM.
How to download and Install FiveM on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading FiveM for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install FiveM on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run FiveM on Windows PC.
Alternatives to FiveM
- Free FireOne of Android's most popular battle royales available for your PC8.8
- Free Fire MAXPlay Free Fire Max from your PC!9.0
- BlueStacks App PlayerRun Android apps on your PC7.6
- GTA IV: San AndreasSan Andreas is back to life in GTA IV9.0
- Summertime SagaExperience a fun and spicy adventure in Summertime Saga8.4
- PUBG MobilePlay this amazing battle royale on your PC9.2
- Geometry Dash SubZeroThe new Geometry Dash release8.6
- Stumble GuysSurvive to the end in this fun clone of Fall Guys9.4