REAPER is a complete computer digital audio production application that provides a complete multitrack audio and MIDI recording, editing, processing, mixing and mastering toolset.
REAPER supports a wide range of hardware, digital formats and plug-ins, and is fully extendable, scriptable and modifiable.
Reviewed by Leticia F. Curry
Updated onAug 25, 2023
Reaper for PC
Record, edit and render waveform audio
How to download and Install Reaper on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading Reaper for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install Reaper on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run Reaper on Windows PC.
Alternatives to Reaper
- SpotifyListen to your favorite artists for free on streaming8.6
- iTunes (64-bit)The perfect partner for your new iPod or iPhone8.2
- XviD Video CodecAn open-source MPEG-4 video codec to compress videos in various formats easily.7.6
- DTS Sound UnboundEnjoy the best audiovisual experience with DTS Sound Unbound.6.0
- Adobe Photoshop ExpressAdvanced photo-editing from this free program9.2
- Groove MusicPlay all your music on Windows with Groove Music.7.0
- Dolby AccessActivate and configure Dolby Atmos on your Windows PC10.0
- iTop VPNHide your IP and browse the Internet10.0