SoundWire Server is an essential computer program that allows the Android SoundWire app to work correctly. The app and the server combined make it possible for users to hear, in real-time, whatever is currently playing on their computer through their Android device.
SoundWire Server has very few options, but those options are essential to the program's functionality. One of the options available to users is to select the source of the sound they want to send to their Android device, such as the computer's internal speakers or an external sound system. Additionally, users can control the volume of the audio being played on their mobile device. The program also features a transmit option to start streaming audio, as well as a stop button to end the transmission.
While SoundWire Server has limited options, this is by design to maintain a user-friendly interface that does not complicate the user experience. The simplicity of the program allows users to quickly set up and use the app on their Android device without any unnecessary complexities.
Overall, SoundWire Server is an important program for users looking to fully experience the Soundwire app. The combination of SoundWire and SoundWire Server provides a seamless way to stream audio from a computer to an Android device. By being user-friendly, simple and indispensible to the app itself, SoundWire Server is a key component in making audio streaming more accessible and easy to use.
About SoundWire Server
Reviewed by Eddie C. Reardon
Updated onAug 17, 2023
SoundWire Server for PC
Use your telephone to listen to what's happening on your PC
How to download and Install SoundWire Server on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading SoundWire Server for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install SoundWire Server on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run SoundWire Server on Windows PC.
Alternatives to SoundWire Server
- SpotifyListen to your favorite artists for free on streaming8.6
- iTunes (64-bit)The perfect partner for your new iPod or iPhone8.2
- XviD Video CodecAn open-source MPEG-4 video codec to compress videos in various formats easily.7.6
- DTS Sound UnboundEnjoy the best audiovisual experience with DTS Sound Unbound.6.0
- Adobe Photoshop ExpressAdvanced photo-editing from this free program9.2
- Groove MusicPlay all your music on Windows with Groove Music.7.0
- Dolby AccessActivate and configure Dolby Atmos on your Windows PC10.0
- iTop VPNHide your IP and browse the Internet10.0