About War Thunder
Reviewed by Yasmin Souza Ferreira
War Thunder FAQ
Yes, War Thunder is a free game. You can play without any restrictions, although you can also buy many new vehicles and skins directly from the in-game store or the Steam store.
No, you can't play War Thunder offline. You need a steady Internet connection in order to play. From the game mode selection menu, you can choose between several different servers to use the one that suits you best.
Yes, War Thunder has crossplay between PC and consoles. All players, both those playing on Windows and Mac, as well as those playing on Playstation and Xbox, can play together on the same servers.
No, Gaijin.Net Agent is not required to play War Thunder. The program simply keeps the game updated, which saves you some time, but it is not mandatory to have it installed.
Yes, War Thunder works seamlessly with any Xbox or Playstation controller or gamepad. Many gamers, however, prefer to use keyboard and mouse because of the advantage of having more buttons at their disposal.
How to download and Install War Thunder on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading War Thunder for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install War Thunder on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run War Thunder on Windows PC.
Alternatives to War Thunder
- Free FireOne of Android's most popular battle royales available for your PC8.8
- Free Fire MAXPlay Free Fire Max from your PC!9.0
- BlueStacks App PlayerRun Android apps on your PC7.6
- GTA IV: San AndreasSan Andreas is back to life in GTA IV9.0
- Summertime SagaExperience a fun and spicy adventure in Summertime Saga8.4
- PUBG MobilePlay this amazing battle royale on your PC9.2
- Geometry Dash SubZeroThe new Geometry Dash release8.6
- Stumble GuysSurvive to the end in this fun clone of Fall Guys9.4