About Windows Mail and Calendar
The Windows operating system comes with a built-in free mail application. Mail app is the best free email client for Windows 10/11 that lets you connect and manage all email accounts to check emails. It supports Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Exchange and some other popular email accounts.
Reviewed by Leticia F. Curry
Updated onSep 25, 2023
Windows Mail and Calendar for PC
Official email and calendar app on Windows
How to download and Install Windows Mail and Calendar on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading Windows Mail and Calendar for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install Windows Mail and Calendar on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run Windows Mail and Calendar on Windows PC.
Alternatives to Windows Mail and Calendar
- WhatsApp DesktopUse Whatsapp for PC from your Desktop8.2
- Google ChromeFast, easy and clean internet surfing experience with Google Chrome8.8
- Official Facebook app for PC.9.4
- TikTokEnjoy creating and sharing videos on TikTok for PC8.4
- Official Instagram App for Windows9.2
- Intel UnisonConnect your PC to your smartphone with Intel Unison.9.4
- Telegram for DesktopChat with all your Telegram contacts from your desktop8.4
- WhatsApp Desktop BetaDownload the latest WhatsApp Beta on your PC7.0