Reviewed by Lizzie M. Walsh
Yes, you can browse with Yandex.Browser safely, since it has its own security protocols, which warn you about accessing pages and files that it deems dangerous.
Yes, Yandex.Browser has privacy options to prevent websites from tracking your data, although you have to access the browser options to activate them. Yandex.Browser also has an incognito mode for added security.
Yandex.Browser may sell your data if you give it permission to do so. When you start your browser for the first time, you will be asked whether you agree to various cookie agreements, including that they may collect your data for marketing and third-party sales purposes.
Yes, Yandex.Browser is a free program, so you don't have to pay or watch ads to use all its features.
How to download and Install Yandex.Browser on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading Yandex.Browser for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install Yandex.Browser on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run Yandex.Browser on Windows PC.
Alternatives to Yandex.Browser
- WhatsApp DesktopUse Whatsapp for PC from your Desktop8.2
- Google ChromeFast, easy and clean internet surfing experience with Google Chrome8.8
- Official Facebook app for PC.9.4
- TikTokEnjoy creating and sharing videos on TikTok for PC8.4
- Official Instagram App for Windows9.2
- Intel UnisonConnect your PC to your smartphone with Intel Unison.9.4
- Telegram for DesktopChat with all your Telegram contacts from your desktop8.4
- WhatsApp Desktop BetaDownload the latest WhatsApp Beta on your PC7.0