About ibis Paint
ibis Paint is a popular multipurpose drawing app with over 250 million total downloads as a series, offering more than 15,000 brushes, 5,900 materials, 1,000 fonts, 80 filters, 46 Texture, 27 blending modes, record drawing process, stroke stabilization, various ruler functions such as radial line ruler or symmetrical ruler, and clipping mask function.
Reviewed by Lizzie M. Walsh
Updated onSep 18, 2023
ibis Paint for PC
Unleash your imagination in this drawing app
How to download and Install ibis Paint on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading ibis Paint for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install ibis Paint on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run ibis Paint on Windows PC.
Alternatives to ibis Paint
- Microsoft PhotosView your photos on Windows8.8
- CanvaFree photo editor, logo maker, and video editor, all in one Canva graphic design app!10.0
- HEIF Image ExtensionsOpen HEIF and HEIC encoded files and images on Windows.10.0
- Paint 3DCreate 3D designs with all kinds of features9.6
- CorelDRAWOne of the best graphic design tools7.6
- SketchUp ProEasy, fast 3D modeling tool7.6
- Creality Slicer9.4
- DaVinci ResolveThe most powerful and complete post-production video tool for PC8.2