Paint 3D is the next step in the evolution of the classic image editing software, Paint. With this free tool, users can take their creativity to the next level with the added ability to create compositions in three dimensions. Don't be held back by the canvas – Paint 3D allows users to unleash their imagination and bring their ideas to life.
One of the standout features of Paint 3D is the collection of brushes available, including a broad palette of colors and sizes. Users have access to both 2D and 3D shapes that can be fully edited, modified in position, size, and angle. Stickers, textures, text, effects, canvases, and objects in the 3D library can all be incorporated, giving users a complete suite of tools for designing their work in detail.
The editing and customization system in Paint 3D is vast, offering every detail to be adjusted to user preference. The thickness, opacity, and other parameters of each feature can be modified so that users can obtain the exact result they envision.
Paint 3D's main focus is the addition of 3D elements, but it doesn't leave out 2D components. Users can work with plenty of traditional 2D elements, much like they would in classic paint, but with added improvements.
Paint 3D's features cater to both expert and novice users alike. Many components are suited for those who want to doodle occasionally, while others offer advanced tools for the experienced designer or artist. Making it an all-rounder software that can be used by anyone.
In summary, Paint 3D offers an extensive suite of features to enable creativity in 2D and 3D on a blank digital canvas. The tools, components, and customization options help artists of all levels of experience to create works of art that are both unique and imaginative. Download Paint 3D today and start sharing your work with the world, be it a 2D or a 3D creation.
About Paint 3D
Reviewed by Jason K. Menard
Updated onAug 17, 2023
Paint 3D for PC
Create 3D designs with all kinds of features
How to download and Install Paint 3D on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading Paint 3D for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install Paint 3D on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run Paint 3D on Windows PC.
Alternatives to Paint 3D
- ibis PaintUnleash your imagination in this drawing app10.0
- Microsoft PhotosView your photos on Windows8.8
- CanvaFree photo editor, logo maker, and video editor, all in one Canva graphic design app!10.0
- HEIF Image ExtensionsOpen HEIF and HEIC encoded files and images on Windows.10.0
- CorelDRAWOne of the best graphic design tools7.6
- Creality Slicer9.4
- SketchUp ProEasy, fast 3D modeling tool7.6
- DaVinci ResolveThe most powerful and complete post-production video tool for PC8.2