LifeAfter for PC is a remarkable MMORPG game with tremendous dynamic action and survival elements. Players are required to navigate a post-apocalyptic world as one of the remaining survivors of a zombie outbreak. They have to search for shelter, build defenses, work with other survivors, and defend against various threats in a bid to survive and keep the world safe.
Before starting your gameplay, you can customize your playable character using different customization options. You decide whether to play as a male or female survivor and make other choices, such as hairstyles, clothing, and facial appearance. You can also choose a dog breed and color that will accompany you throughout the game.
The controls for the Windows version of LifeAfter are effortless and straightforward. You can use the keyboard and mouse to execute various actions, such as moving your player, aiming, shooting, building structures like walls and floors, and many more.
In LifeAfter, like most survival games, you can craft useful equipment with different materials like stone, wood, and metal. You can create axes, pickaxes, knives, traps, barriers, and much more. You also can build larger structures such as doors, walls, tables, and windows.
The game's storyline is one of its distinct differences compared to other survival games like Ark. The story is complex and incredibly engaging, with a defined narrative that engages players immediately.
LifeAfter takes the online multiplayer gaming experience to an entirely new level, allowing players to form alliances, cooperate and work together to defend against incoming threats. Alternatively, players can choose to journey alone, depending on their preference.
The graphics in LifeAfter are phenomenal, and adequately depict the post-apocalyptic world, providing excellent visuals that captivate players even more. The game also accommodates various computer specifications, making it suitable for most gaming computers.
In summary, LifeAfter is an excellent MMO game that offers players exciting gameplay with excellent survival and action elements. From the graphics to the narrative gameplay, everything about the game is captivating and immersive, making it one title that you simply must have in your gaming library if you are a survival game enthusiast.
Reviewed by Ryan J. Boudreaux
Updated onAug 23, 2023
LifeAfter for Windows
Survive a hostile world with the help of other players
How to download and Install LifeAfter on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading LifeAfter for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install LifeAfter on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run LifeAfter on Windows PC.
Alternatives to LifeAfter
- Free FireOne of Android's most popular battle royales available for your PC8.8
- Free Fire MAXPlay Free Fire Max from your PC!9.0
- BlueStacks App PlayerRun Android apps on your PC7.6
- GTA IV: San AndreasSan Andreas is back to life in GTA IV9.0
- Summertime SagaExperience a fun and spicy adventure in Summertime Saga8.4
- PUBG MobilePlay this amazing battle royale on your PC9.2
- Geometry Dash SubZeroThe new Geometry Dash release8.6
- Stumble GuysSurvive to the end in this fun clone of Fall Guys9.4