About App Installer
Microsoft App Installer for Windows 10 makes it easy to sideload Windows 10 apps: Just double-click the app package to install the app without running PowerShell. The app installer displays package information such as app name, publisher, version, display logo, and features required by the app. The app can be used directly without any effort. Plus, if the installation fails to run, error messages have been designed to help you troubleshoot the problem. This application is currently only available for desktop computers.
Reviewed by Lizzie M. Walsh
Updated onSep 18, 2023
App Installer for PC
Install apps from the Microsoft Store manually
How to download and Install App Installer on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading App Installer for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install App Installer on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run App Installer on Windows PC.
Alternatives to App Installer
- ASRock Polychrome RGB SyncManage RGB lighting on your PC with ASRock motherboards10.0
- HP SmartHP's official app for managing your printer10.0
- Microsoft Office 2019Install Word, Excel and PowerPoint with Office 20198.0
- Bluetooth Driver InstallerYour Bluetooth is not working?9.0
- WinRARReally fast and efficient file compressor8.6
- MSI CenterGet MSI-exclusive features in one platform.10.0
- BreeZip: RAR & ZIP ExtractorCompress RAR and ZIP files easily with BreeZip.10.0
- MyASUSManage all your ASUS devices10.0