PSeInt is a pseudo-code interpreter for spanish-speaking programming students.
Its main purpose is to be a tool for learning and understanding the basic concepts about programming and applying them with an easy understanding spanish pseudocode.
Reviewed by Paula L. White
Updated onAug 21, 2023
PSeInt for PC
Learn logic programming in a different way
How to download and Install PSeInt on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading PSeInt for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install PSeInt on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run PSeInt on Windows PC.
Alternatives to PSeInt
- APK Installer on WSAInstall APK apps on Windows Subsystem for Android10.0
- AlgodooHave fun creating, inventing and playing with physics on Algodoo.8.8
- UnityThe definitive tool for creating video games8.4
- Visual Studio CodeA multiplatform code editor for Microsoft6.6
- Microsoft Visual C++ RedistributableComponent required to run Visual C++ applications10.0
- ScratchCreate your own animations in a very simple way8.0
- XAMPPThe easy way to install Apache, PHP and MySQL8.0
- Android StudioThe new programming environment for Android8.8