The world's most advanced 3d printer software
Cura creates a seamless integration between hardware, software and materials for the best 3D printing experience around. Cura supports the 3MF, OBJ and STL file formats and is available on Windows, Mac and Linux.
Novices can start printing right away
Experts are able to customize 300 settings to achieve the best results
Optimized profiles for Ultimaker materials
Supported by a global network of Ultimaker certified service partners
Print multiple objects at once with different settings for each object
Cura supports STL, 3MF and OBJ file formats
Open source and completely free
About Ultimaker Cura
Reviewed by Vivian D. Stephens
Updated onAug 28, 2023
Ultimaker Cura for PC
Use CAD and STL files for 3D printing
How to download and Install Ultimaker Cura on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading Ultimaker Cura for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install Ultimaker Cura on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run Ultimaker Cura on Windows PC.
Alternatives to Ultimaker Cura
- ibis PaintUnleash your imagination in this drawing app10.0
- Microsoft PhotosView your photos on Windows8.8
- CanvaFree photo editor, logo maker, and video editor, all in one Canva graphic design app!10.0
- HEIF Image ExtensionsOpen HEIF and HEIC encoded files and images on Windows.10.0
- Paint 3DCreate 3D designs with all kinds of features9.6
- CorelDRAWOne of the best graphic design tools7.6
- Creality Slicer9.4
- SketchUp ProEasy, fast 3D modeling tool7.6