Valorant for PC is a thrilling, multiplayer FPS that challenges players to engage in exciting 5v5 matches where one team must emerge as the victor. Developed by the team behind popular games such as League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, and Legends of Runeterra, Valorant is a highly-entertaining hero shooter that is sure to keep players on the edge of their seats.
The main goal of Valorant is to be the first team to win 13 rounds. Each round, players can either be part of the attackers or defenders whose particularity lies in the 'Spike.' The attackers' mission is to plant a bomb, and the defenders have to defuse it. If the attackers cannot plant the Spike, the round will end as soon as one of the teams runs out of players or when time runs out, giving victory to the defending team.
While there are similarities to Counter-Strike, Valorant has a unique twist whereby players control a single hero who possesses remarkable special skills. Each Agent comes with four unique powers that are integral to mastering Riot Games' tactical shooter. These skills must be acquired during the purchase phase alongside a wide selection of weapons at players' disposal.
Valorant is a visually-stunning tactical shooter that offers players an incredibly immersive experience. It's an FPS with top-tier technical values and exceptional quality that accompanies all Riot Games. With high-octane gameplay that tests the limits of your strategic and tactical skillset, Valorant is a game that will keep you coming back for more.
In conclusion, Valorant for PC is a must-play game for FPS fans seeking an exciting and challenging multiplayer experience. The game's strategic gameplay, exceptional visuals, and unique Agents make it one of the most dynamic and engaging multiplayer games available. Join in the fight to win 13 rounds and become the ultimate champion in Valorant.
Reviewed by Ryan J. Boudreaux
Updated onAug 17, 2023
Available for other platforms
Valorant for Windows
Spectacular tactical team shooter
How to download and Install Valorant on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading Valorant for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install Valorant on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run Valorant on Windows PC.
Alternatives to Valorant
- Free FireOne of Android's most popular battle royales available for your PC8.8
- Free Fire MAXPlay Free Fire Max from your PC!9.0
- BlueStacks App PlayerRun Android apps on your PC7.6
- GTA IV: San AndreasSan Andreas is back to life in GTA IV9.0
- Summertime SagaExperience a fun and spicy adventure in Summertime Saga8.4
- PUBG MobilePlay this amazing battle royale on your PC9.2
- Geometry Dash SubZeroThe new Geometry Dash release8.6
- Stumble GuysSurvive to the end in this fun clone of Fall Guys9.4