Amazon Alexa, or Alexa for short, is an intelligent assistant launched by Amazon, originally used in the Amazon Echo intelligent speaker. It features voice interaction, music playback, to-do lists, an alarm clock, streaming podcasts, playing audiobooks, and providing instant weather, traffic, sports, and other features. Alexa can also use itself as a smart home system to control multiple smart devices.
Reviewed by Lizzie M. Walsh
Updated onAug 28, 2023
DeveloperAmazon Mobile LLC
Alexa for PC
Use Amazon Assistant now on Windows
How to download and Install Alexa on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading Alexa for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install Alexa on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run Alexa on Windows PC.
Alternatives to Alexa
- Universal Android Debloater GUIUniversal Android Debloater removes bloatware and unnecessary files from your Android10.0
- Samsung NotesTake notes from your PC10.0
- Nearby ShareTransfer files easily and fast from Android to Windows.10.0
- AutoClickerAutomate mouse clicks on your computer9.2
- DIALuxCreate professional illumination projects with DIALux.8.0
- Google EarthExplore the world from your office8.6
- iMyFone LockWiper (Android)Unlock your Android device if you have forgotten the passcode10.0
- KingRoot PCRoot your Android device from your PC6.6