Desktop Goose is a program that brings a mischievous goose to your PC desktop. If you're looking for a bit of harmless fun, this program can provide some entertainment. However, if you're easily distracted or need to focus on work, then Desktop Goose may not be the best idea.
When you run the program, the busy goose immediately takes over the screen, moving around in circles and scratching at files. The goose will also distract you from your work by dragging memes and messages onto your screen. Each time the goose moves or makes a sound, you'll hear its steps and honks echoing throughout your workspace. Additionally, the goose leaves footprints on your screen as it explores your desktop, adding to the experience.
To prevent the goose from becoming too much of a distraction, users can click and drag the goose icon to move it to less-irritating areas of the screen. However, there are also occasions where a mini-game needs to be beaten before the goose will leave users alone.
Desktop Goose is a distinctive program that provides a new way to entertain oneself during long hours of computer usage. The goose can be a companion when you're in a lighthearted mood, or a pesky distraction that keeps you from your work. The program is simple to use and does not require any technical knowledge or advanced settings.
To conclude, Desktop Goose is a program that can either be a productive aid or a life-sized distraction to users. It is perfect for those who are looking for an amusing program to pass the time while working on the computer. Conversely, it might not be a good choice for people who need to concentrate or focus on important work. Overall, Desktop Goose is an entertaining and fun program that provides something a little different for users who need a break from work.
About Desktop Goose
Reviewed by Joe C. Jones
Updated onAug 17, 2023
Desktop Goose for PC
Unleash a goose on your desktop
How to download and Install Desktop Goose on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading Desktop Goose for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install Desktop Goose on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run Desktop Goose on Windows PC.
Alternatives to Desktop Goose
- NiceTaskbarCustomize your taskbar and organize programs on Windows 10/11.6.0
- Splashtop Wired XDisplayUse your iPad as a second monitor for PC or Mac10.0
- TranslucentTBMake your Windows task bar translucent7.8
- Clip Studio PaintDraw like you never thought you could on your PC10.0
- Lively WallpaperGive life to your computer's desktop background8.0
- TaskbarXMove the toolbar icons4.6
- Remote MouseUse your Android or iOS to control your PC9.0
- NVIDIA GeForce NOWNVIDIA's cloud-based games service6.0