NiceTaskbar for Windows is a lightweight and easy-to-use application designed to make the taskbar on your Windows 10 or 11 computer transparent.
Key features of NiceTaskbar:
- Simple Interface and Customization Options
NiceTaskbar provides a simple and user-friendly interface that allows you to customize your taskbar the way you want. You can choose the language, level of transparency, and integrated background color from a wide range of colors. This feature allows you to personalize your taskbar and make it look the way you want.
- Transparency Activation and Deactivation
One of the most significant features of NiceTaskbar is the specific tab that lets you activate or deactivate the transparency whenever you want. This way, you can decide when you want to use it, as well as when you don't. With this feature, you can easily switch between a transparent and non-transparent taskbar according to your preference.
- Centering of Program Icons
Another great feature of NiceTaskbar is the checkbox for centering all your program icons. This feature allows you to keep all your program icons in the center of the taskbar, giving it a more organized and sleek look. With this feature, you can easily find the program you need without having to search through a cluttered taskbar.
- Lightweight and Fast
NiceTaskbar is a lightweight application that does not consume much system resources, making it fast and efficient. It is designed to work seamlessly with your Windows 10 or 11 operating system, providing a smooth and hassle-free experience.
- Improved Aesthetics
By removing the background, NiceTaskbar enhances the overall appearance of your desktop. The transparent taskbar allows all the icons of the programs you use to be displayed in a more attractive way, giving your desktop a modern and stylish look.
Reviewed by Joe C. Jones
Updated onAug 21, 2023
NiceTaskbar for PC
Customize your taskbar and organize programs on Windows 10/11.
How to download and Install NiceTaskbar on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading NiceTaskbar for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install NiceTaskbar on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run NiceTaskbar on Windows PC.
Alternatives to NiceTaskbar
- Splashtop Wired XDisplayUse your iPad as a second monitor for PC or Mac10.0
- TranslucentTBMake your Windows task bar translucent7.8
- Clip Studio PaintDraw like you never thought you could on your PC10.0
- Lively WallpaperGive life to your computer's desktop background8.0
- Desktop GooseUnleash a goose on your desktop8.0
- TaskbarXMove the toolbar icons4.6
- NVIDIA GeForce NOWNVIDIA's cloud-based games service6.0
- Remote MouseUse your Android or iOS to control your PC9.0