Epic Pen is an easy to use yet powerful desktop annotation tool for Windows. You can draw, write, and highlight directly over most Windows desktop applications, including presentation software, webpages, videos, creative studios, and even games. Epic Pen is a tool that allows you to draw or write on your screen without interacting with the software in the background. This means you can annotate over almost anything!
About Epic Pen
Reviewed by Thomas P. Larson
Updated onSep 21, 2023
Epic Pen for PC
Draw or write on any program
How to download and Install Epic Pen on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading Epic Pen for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install Epic Pen on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run Epic Pen on Windows PC.
Alternatives to Epic Pen
- NiceTaskbarCustomize your taskbar and organize programs on Windows 10/11.6.0
- Splashtop Wired XDisplayUse your iPad as a second monitor for PC or Mac10.0
- TranslucentTBMake your Windows task bar translucent7.8
- Clip Studio PaintDraw like you never thought you could on your PC10.0
- Lively WallpaperGive life to your computer's desktop background8.0
- Desktop GooseUnleash a goose on your desktop8.0
- TaskbarXMove the toolbar icons4.6
- NVIDIA GeForce NOWNVIDIA's cloud-based games service6.0