About Microsoft Office 2019
Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Student is a package that includes the most commonly used Office programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Microsoft Word is a classic word processor with a broad range of editing and formatting options. In Word 2019, you can select a dark theme for the interface and use Microsoft Translator to translate documents or have the program read documents out loud for you. Tools like a smart pen, LaTeX equations, and the ability to add icons and .svg vectors, 3D images, or flip between pages with horizontal scrolling make the word processing experience even better.
Microsoft Excel has always been the most advanced spreadsheet editor on the market, and it continues to improve in Excel 2019. It comes with new features, new chart designs, easier sharing of information, and a better interface, including the option of selecting a dark theme.
In Microsoft PowerPoint, the most popular slide editor, you can create visually stunning presentations that captivate and inform your audience. In PowerPoint 2019, you can use new transitions, highlight text, support .svg vector graphics, insert 3D models, remove backgrounds using smart background removal, and even export presentations directly to video.
Microsoft Outlook is an e-mail client that enables you to manage various e-mail addresses from a single program. It includes an inbox and outbox, spam filters that prevent unwanted messages from reaching your inbox, and the ability to send and receive e-mails from multiple accounts under one roof.
In conclusion, Microsoft Office 2019 is a robust and comprehensive suite of applications that include essential features to perform everyday tasks. Whether you need to complete a project or create a presentation, Office 2019 provides the tools necessary to excel. The improvements and new features in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook make the software more accessible and user-friendly than ever before. For those looking for a reliable and powerful office suite, Microsoft Office 2019 is the package to go.
Reviewed by Eddie C. Reardon
Microsoft Office 2019 FAQ
Office Home & Student 2019 suite includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher and Access.
Office 2019 is free to use during its 30-day trial. After that, a license is required.
The difference between Office 2019 and Office 365 is that Office 2019 is a one-time purchase, whereas Office 365 is a subscription service. But after its release, Office 2019 does not receive any updates, aside from security ones.
Office 2019 supports all file formats from previous versions, from classic ones, like .doc, to newer ones, like .docx.
How to download and Install Microsoft Office 2019 on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading Microsoft Office 2019 for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install Microsoft Office 2019 on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run Microsoft Office 2019 on Windows PC.
Alternatives to Microsoft Office 2019
- ASRock Polychrome RGB SyncManage RGB lighting on your PC with ASRock motherboards10.0
- HP SmartHP's official app for managing your printer10.0
- App InstallerInstall apps from the Microsoft Store manually10.0
- Bluetooth Driver InstallerYour Bluetooth is not working?9.0
- WinRARReally fast and efficient file compressor8.6
- MSI CenterGet MSI-exclusive features in one platform.10.0
- BreeZip: RAR & ZIP ExtractorCompress RAR and ZIP files easily with BreeZip.10.0
- MyASUSManage all your ASUS devices10.0