About DaVinci Resolve
The interface of DaVinci Resolve is intuitive and user-friendly. You can easily access each module as per your editing needs. Furthermore, the software offers the flexibility to customize the interface to make your editing more efficient. For instance, you can add the tools you use the most to the toolbar for easy access.
One of the key features of DaVinci Resolve is the addition of a new module that lets you work with two timelines. This allows you to switch between timelines easily, making your editing process much faster. Additionally, you can make use of the tools in this section to create overlays in real-time, change the speed, stabilize the recordings, or use dynamic zoom.
One of the aspects that stands out in DaVinci Resolve is its color correction capabilities. The program offers an impressive number of tools related to color and audiovisual aesthetics, making it easy for you to alter the color of any take. Moreover, you can save your own presets to give your overall production a coherent and custom look.
DaVinci Resolve has excellent format compatibility, allowing you to easily export the final results. However, the speed of the editing process is largely determined by the performance of your PC.
With DaVinci Resolve, you will have access to a professional solution for video editing. The wide array of tools provided by this software allows you to create impressive videos of unmatched quality.
Reviewed by Eddie C. Reardon
DaVinci Resolve FAQ
Yes, DaVinci Resolve is a free software. In fact, from version 14 onwards, it became a free editing and post-production software. It is not a test version, nor does it leave a watermark on your videos.
Yes, DaVinci Resolve is a good program for beginners, as it is intuitive enough to try it out at your own pace and familiarize yourself with its features. Thus, you will be able to progressively improve your use of the tool.
Yes, DaVinci Resolve is a good tool for editing videos that you are going to upload to YouTube or any other platform. Because it is so accessible and features the most commonly used functions for YouTube videos, it is a good choice for anyone.
How to download and Install DaVinci Resolve on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading DaVinci Resolve for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install DaVinci Resolve on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run DaVinci Resolve on Windows PC.
Alternatives to DaVinci Resolve
- ibis PaintUnleash your imagination in this drawing app10.0
- Microsoft PhotosView your photos on Windows8.8
- CanvaFree photo editor, logo maker, and video editor, all in one Canva graphic design app!10.0
- HEIF Image ExtensionsOpen HEIF and HEIC encoded files and images on Windows.10.0
- Paint 3DCreate 3D designs with all kinds of features9.6
- CorelDRAWOne of the best graphic design tools7.6
- Creality Slicer9.4
- SketchUp ProEasy, fast 3D modeling tool7.6