FanControl is a portable tool that gives you full control over your computer's fans. With it you can control your CPU coolers, your video card or even the general cooler.
The software allows you to define through conditional rules of speed and temperature where, for example, the fans should apply more or less force depending on the situation.
Reviewed by Paula L. White
Updated onSep 11, 2023
FanControl for PC
Control the speed of your PC's fans
How to download and Install FanControl on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading FanControl for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install FanControl on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run FanControl on Windows PC.
Alternatives to FanControl
- ASRock Polychrome RGB SyncManage RGB lighting on your PC with ASRock motherboards10.0
- HP SmartHP's official app for managing your printer10.0
- Microsoft Office 2019Install Word, Excel and PowerPoint with Office 20198.0
- App InstallerInstall apps from the Microsoft Store manually10.0
- Bluetooth Driver InstallerYour Bluetooth is not working?9.0
- WinRARReally fast and efficient file compressor8.6
- MSI CenterGet MSI-exclusive features in one platform.10.0
- BreeZip: RAR & ZIP ExtractorCompress RAR and ZIP files easily with BreeZip.10.0