Office 2013 is Microsoft's desktop and cloud productivity suite. It's available as a stand alone desktop package or through Microsoft's Office 365 subscription model. It's various versions include the programs:
About Microsoft Office 2013
Reviewed by Paula L. White
Updated onAug 23, 2023
Microsoft Office 2013 for PC
The all-new Office, more advanced than ever before
How to download and Install Microsoft Office 2013 on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading Microsoft Office 2013 for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install Microsoft Office 2013 on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run Microsoft Office 2013 on Windows PC.
Alternatives to Microsoft Office 2013
- ASRock Polychrome RGB SyncManage RGB lighting on your PC with ASRock motherboards10.0
- HP SmartHP's official app for managing your printer10.0
- Microsoft Office 2019Install Word, Excel and PowerPoint with Office 20198.0
- App InstallerInstall apps from the Microsoft Store manually10.0
- Bluetooth Driver InstallerYour Bluetooth is not working?9.0
- WinRARReally fast and efficient file compressor8.6
- MSI CenterGet MSI-exclusive features in one platform.10.0
- BreeZip: RAR & ZIP ExtractorCompress RAR and ZIP files easily with BreeZip.10.0