Tux Paint is a free paint application designed specifically for children. It is an ideal tool to introduce young children to computers and is perfect for parents looking for a fun educational tool for their children.
Tux Paint comes with a range of features that lets children paint and color anything they can imagine. The software boasts an easy-to-use interface with a cartoon style design that children are sure to love. With the tools readily available and depicted with images, children can easily choose the tool they want to use, such as pencils, colors, brushes, etc.
The simplistic and easy-to-use interface makes Tux Paint one of the most intuitive painting tools available for children. It is child-friendly and user-friendly, which makes it an excellent first computer experience for your kids. Children can learn basic computer skills such as opening, saving files, and using the mouse.
Tux Paint also features sound effects that help children identify which tool they are using. This feature promotes learning and development of children's cognitive ability while keeping them engaged.
The software is suitable for children between the ages of three and twelve. It has a range of brushes which vary from different thicknesses and styles allowing children to create complex designs and artworks, making it suitable for older children too.
Tux Paint is a great tool for parents looking for a non-complicated tool for their children’s first computer experience. It is portable and can be loaded onto a USB drive allowing it to be used on different computers. Furthermore, the software is available in several languages, making it accessible to children all around the world.
In conclusion, Tux Paint is a fantastic application for children. It is free and perfect for children to start exploring the world of computers while also letting their imaginations take flight. With everything easy to find and use, young children will enjoy using Tux paint to create their first artworks.
About Tux Paint
Reviewed by Joe C. Jones
Updated onAug 22, 2023
DeveloperNew Breed Software
Tux Paint for PC
Fantastic drawing application for children
How to download and Install Tux Paint on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading Tux Paint for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install Tux Paint on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run Tux Paint on Windows PC.
Alternatives to Tux Paint
- ibis PaintUnleash your imagination in this drawing app10.0
- Microsoft PhotosView your photos on Windows8.8
- CanvaFree photo editor, logo maker, and video editor, all in one Canva graphic design app!10.0
- HEIF Image ExtensionsOpen HEIF and HEIC encoded files and images on Windows.10.0
- Paint 3DCreate 3D designs with all kinds of features9.6
- CorelDRAWOne of the best graphic design tools7.6
- Creality Slicer9.4
- SketchUp ProEasy, fast 3D modeling tool7.6