Unlocker is a lightweight program that allows users to delete any file or folder on their Windows computer, even if it is locked or protected for any reason. With this application installed, users no longer have to worry about receiving the frustrating message, "Could not delete the file or folder: it is being used by another person or program."
Using Unlocker is straightforward. Once installed, simply select the file or folder that is locked or protected, then choose to delete it with a single click. The program works quickly and efficiently, without complications or error messages. In addition to deleting, Unlocker also allows users to rename, move or send locked files or folders to the recycle bin.
One of the program's most notable features is the ability to access it from the context menu depending on the operating system. This feature is very useful since it provides quick and easy access to the application helping to streamline the process of unlocking files and folders. However, even without this feature, the application is still efficient enough to get the job done in a matter of seconds.
Unlocker is a must-have application for anyone who has had trouble deleting stubborn files or folders on their computer. It is one of those programs that might not be used regularly but that everyone will need at least once in a while. Whether you want to delete files that are no longer in use or just need to free up space on your hard drive, Unlocker is an essential tool that provides seamless file and folder management.
In conclusion, Unlocker is a reliable and practical application that is designed to resolve issues with locked or protected files and folders. It is simple to use, efficient and is a great addition to your suite of tools as it provides the ability to easily delete files or folders that were difficult to remove before. Overall, Unlocker is an essential program for any Windows user who values efficiency, simplicity and convenience in file and folder management.
Reviewed by Eddie C. Reardon
Updated onAug 17, 2023
Unlocker for PC
Delete in-use, locked, or protected files
How to download and Install Unlocker on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading Unlocker for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install Unlocker on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run Unlocker on Windows PC.
Alternatives to Unlocker
- ASRock Polychrome RGB SyncManage RGB lighting on your PC with ASRock motherboards10.0
- HP SmartHP's official app for managing your printer10.0
- Microsoft Office 2019Install Word, Excel and PowerPoint with Office 20198.0
- App InstallerInstall apps from the Microsoft Store manually10.0
- Bluetooth Driver InstallerYour Bluetooth is not working?9.0
- WinRARReally fast and efficient file compressor8.6
- MSI CenterGet MSI-exclusive features in one platform.10.0
- BreeZip: RAR & ZIP ExtractorCompress RAR and ZIP files easily with BreeZip.10.0