About Malwarebytes AdwCleaner
Reviewed by Vivian D. Stephens
Malwarebytes AdwCleaner FAQ
Yes, Malwarebytes AdwCleaner is 100% safe. The app shows zero positives in VirusTotal and is widely regarded as a particularly effective anti-malware protection tool. It has no known security breaches.
Yes, Malwarebytes AdwCleaner is free. You can purchase the Premium version from the official Malwarebytes website, which offers additional features to increase your computer's security.
Technically, no. Although annoying, PUPs are not malware. Malwarebytes AdwCleaner, however, will detect and identify any PUP considered dangerous for your computer, and offers the possibility to remove it.
Yes, Malwarebytes AdwCleaner is portable. The program does not require any installation; it can be run from a USB memory stick, or directly after downloading it. This means you do not need to install anything on your PC.
How to download and Install Malwarebytes AdwCleaner on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading Malwarebytes AdwCleaner for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install Malwarebytes AdwCleaner on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run Malwarebytes AdwCleaner on Windows PC.
Alternatives to Malwarebytes AdwCleaner
- ASRock Polychrome RGB SyncManage RGB lighting on your PC with ASRock motherboards10.0
- HP SmartHP's official app for managing your printer10.0
- Microsoft Office 2019Install Word, Excel and PowerPoint with Office 20198.0
- App InstallerInstall apps from the Microsoft Store manually10.0
- Bluetooth Driver InstallerYour Bluetooth is not working?9.0
- WinRARReally fast and efficient file compressor8.6
- MSI CenterGet MSI-exclusive features in one platform.10.0
- BreeZip: RAR & ZIP ExtractorCompress RAR and ZIP files easily with BreeZip.10.0