About Microsoft PC Manager
With the cleanup tab, users can instantly clean temporary files that affect the performance of the PC. The Boost button is prominently displayed, allowing users to quickly clean up disk space and speed up the overall operation of the computer. In addition, the health check feature will run a full system diagnostic scan and recommend critical clean-up areas that may be impacting your PC's performance.
The storage management tab provides users with a detailed look at all the files on their hard disk, allowing you to quickly identify any leftover files that may be taking up valuable space.
Other basic features of Microsoft PC Manager include the option to open the task manager and select which applications to run on Windows startup. The program is also fully integrated with Windows Defender, allowing users to scan their computer for threats with a single click. Furthermore, users can block the installation of potentially harmful programs from their browser and check for pending Windows updates.
Microsoft PC Manager is a practical and useful application specifically designed to enhance the performance and longevity of your PC. The program essentially provides users with a set of powerful Microsoft tools, always at hand to keep their system running at optimal levels. It's conveniently located on the taskbar and provides users with fast and efficient performance monitoring and management tools.
In conclusion, Microsoft PC Manager is an excellent choice for anyone looking to improve the performance of their PC. The program's intuitive interface, powerful features, and streamlined integration with Windows Defender make it a valuable tool to have in your software arsenal.
Reviewed by Jason A. Bilbrey
Microsoft PC Manager FAQ
Yes, Microsoft PC Manager is 100% safe. The installer has zero positives on VirusTotal and is supported and trusted by Microsoft. In principle, there is no reason to be afraid of using the app.
Microsoft PC Manager takes up a little over 30 MB on your hard drive. What's more, one of its features will let you clear your hard drive of undesirable elements or those that are taking up too much space.
Microsoft PC Manager and Ccleaner are programs that share certain features but, generally speaking, Microsoft PC Manager consumes fewer resources and is much better integrated with the computer. What's more, being an official Microsoft product lends it a trustworthy air.
How to download and Install Microsoft PC Manager on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading Microsoft PC Manager for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install Microsoft PC Manager on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run Microsoft PC Manager on Windows PC.
Alternatives to Microsoft PC Manager
- ASRock Polychrome RGB SyncManage RGB lighting on your PC with ASRock motherboards10.0
- HP SmartHP's official app for managing your printer10.0
- Microsoft Office 2019Install Word, Excel and PowerPoint with Office 20198.0
- App InstallerInstall apps from the Microsoft Store manually10.0
- Bluetooth Driver InstallerYour Bluetooth is not working?9.0
- WinRARReally fast and efficient file compressor8.6
- MSI CenterGet MSI-exclusive features in one platform.10.0
- BreeZip: RAR & ZIP ExtractorCompress RAR and ZIP files easily with BreeZip.10.0