Scribus is an Open Source program that brings professional page layout to Linux, BSD UNIX, Solaris, OpenIndiana, GNU/Hurd, Mac OS X, OS/2 Warp 4, eComStation, and Windows desktops with a combination of press-ready output and new approaches to page design.
Underneath a modern and user-friendly interface, Scribus supports professional publishing features, such as color separations, CMYK and spot colors, ICC color management, and versatile PDF creation.
Reviewed by Leticia F. Curry
Updated onJan 24, 2022
DeveloperFree Software Foundation
Scribus for PC
A full-featured tool for desktop publishing
How to download and Install Scribus on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading Scribus for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install Scribus on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run Scribus on Windows PC.
Alternatives to Scribus
- ASRock Polychrome RGB SyncManage RGB lighting on your PC with ASRock motherboards10.0
- Microsoft Office 2019Install Word, Excel and PowerPoint with Office 20198.0
- HP SmartHP's official app for managing your printer10.0
- WinRARReally fast and efficient file compressor8.6
- Bluetooth Driver InstallerYour Bluetooth is not working?9.0
- App InstallerInstall apps from the Microsoft Store manually10.0
- MSI CenterGet MSI-exclusive features in one platform.10.0
- BreeZip: RAR & ZIP ExtractorCompress RAR and ZIP files easily with BreeZip.10.0