SHAREit is a file-sharing platform that is designed to make file-sharing between different platforms such as Android, iOS, Windows, and macOS easy and hassle-free. Whether it is an installed app or a music file or a video or any other file, you can instantly share all sorts of files and installed apps with the help of SHAREit that makes the file transfer much more smooth, easier, and hassle-free.
Instead of trying out old file-transfer method which can take a lot of time for huge files, SHAREit uses the all new technology that makes file transfers much more simpler and easier. You can share even share huge files with file size in GBs as there is no size limit and all of this will be done in no time as the file transfer process is so speedy.
What makes SHAREit different and better than other file sharing apps and platforms out there is that SHAREit is available across all of the major file sharing platforms. This includes Android, iOS, Windows, and macOS. If you are on any one of these platforms then you can share files and apps across these platforms without any issue with the help of SHAREit that makes the file transfer process much more simpler and easier.
Reviewed by Lizzie M. Walsh
Updated onAug 21, 2023
DeveloperSmart Media4U Technology Pte.Ltd.
SHAREit for PC
Share files between Android, Apple and a PC without needing Internet
How to download and Install SHAREit on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading SHAREit for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install SHAREit on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run SHAREit on Windows PC.
Alternatives to SHAREit
- MechvibesEnjoy the sound of a mechanical keyboard without disturbing others10.0
- DuolingoLearn and practice languages easily10.0
- PictoBloxHave a great time learning to code9.8
- Google Books DownloaderDownload eBooks easily from Google Books Downloader7.2
- TypingMasterLearn typing with this personal teacher9.2
- Tux TypingLearn typing playing with Tux10.0
- MoodleThe most popular virutual teaching platform8.2
- Mendeley Reference ManagerManage and organize your research and references8.4