About Total Commander
Total Commander is an Orthodox File Manager (OFM) for Windows that features include a built-in FTP client, tabbed interface, file compare, archive file navigation, and a versatile multi-rename tool with regular expression support. Additionally, Total Commander can be made portable via a special installer for USB and U3 disks. The Windows version is shareware: users can download it for free and use indefinitely, but should register or delete it within 30 days. The unregistered version reminds the user to register every time it starts, but it retains full functionality even after the 30-day trial period. - Read more at https://www.shouldiremoveit.com/total-commander-remove-or-repair-12395-program.aspx
Reviewed by Lizzie M. Walsh
Updated onSep 4, 2023
Total Commander for PC
A good alternative to Windows file explorer
How to download and Install Total Commander on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading Total Commander for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install Total Commander on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run Total Commander on Windows PC.
Alternatives to Total Commander
- ASRock Polychrome RGB SyncManage RGB lighting on your PC with ASRock motherboards10.0
- HP SmartHP's official app for managing your printer10.0
- Microsoft Office 2019Install Word, Excel and PowerPoint with Office 20198.0
- App InstallerInstall apps from the Microsoft Store manually10.0
- Bluetooth Driver InstallerYour Bluetooth is not working?9.0
- WinRARReally fast and efficient file compressor8.6
- MSI CenterGet MSI-exclusive features in one platform.10.0
- BreeZip: RAR & ZIP ExtractorCompress RAR and ZIP files easily with BreeZip.10.0