About Unlocker 32 Bits
IObit Unlocker is a utility designed to work with locked files. It lets you free up your occupied files and folders for later deletion or modification. Very often, when you delete a file or folder, Windows displays a message such as "Cannot delete a file: No access", "Cannot delete a folder because it is being used by another user or program", or another error that prevents the deletion or modification of the file. With IObit Unlocker, these problems can easily be solved by freeing the file or folder from "busy" system processes or services.
Reviewed by Vivian D. Stephens
Updated onMar 21, 2023
Unlocker 32 Bits for PC
Don't let you computer prevent you from deleting something
How to download and Install Unlocker 32 Bits on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading Unlocker 32 Bits for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install Unlocker 32 Bits on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run Unlocker 32 Bits on Windows PC.
Alternatives to Unlocker 32 Bits
- ASRock Polychrome RGB SyncManage RGB lighting on your PC with ASRock motherboards10.0
- HP SmartHP's official app for managing your printer10.0
- Microsoft Office 2019Install Word, Excel and PowerPoint with Office 20198.0
- App InstallerInstall apps from the Microsoft Store manually10.0
- Bluetooth Driver InstallerYour Bluetooth is not working?9.0
- WinRARReally fast and efficient file compressor8.6
- MSI CenterGet MSI-exclusive features in one platform.10.0
- BreeZip: RAR & ZIP ExtractorCompress RAR and ZIP files easily with BreeZip.10.0