YUMI (Your Universal Multiboot Integrator) is a free and green USB all-in-one boot disk U disk creation tool! It allows you to easily install multiple ISO images of different operating systems into a U disk or mobile hard disk, and create a powerful "all-in-one" system boot disk that supports Multiboot (multi-system booting).
Reviewed by Lizzie M. Walsh
Updated onAug 23, 2023
DeveloperPen Drive Linux
YUMI for PC
Create a bootable USB flash drive of any operating system
How to download and Install YUMI on Windows PC
- Click on the Download button to start downloading YUMI for Windows.
- Open the .exe installation file in the Downloads folder and double click it.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to install YUMI on Windows PC.
- Now you can open and run YUMI on Windows PC.
Alternatives to YUMI
- ASRock Polychrome RGB SyncManage RGB lighting on your PC with ASRock motherboards10.0
- HP SmartHP's official app for managing your printer10.0
- Microsoft Office 2019Install Word, Excel and PowerPoint with Office 20198.0
- Bluetooth Driver InstallerYour Bluetooth is not working?9.0
- App InstallerInstall apps from the Microsoft Store manually10.0
- WinRARReally fast and efficient file compressor8.6
- MSI CenterGet MSI-exclusive features in one platform.10.0
- BreeZip: RAR & ZIP ExtractorCompress RAR and ZIP files easily with BreeZip.10.0